TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Modular Trainings are suitable for:
- Yoga Teachers
- Experienced Yoga Students
- Training Requirements
To qualify for certification , you will be expected to:-
- Attend 100% of the training module
- No recordings of the live trainings will be available – live attendance only
- Course Provision
The Modular trainings consists of:-
- 2 full days of Yoga Alliance Professionals Senior Yoga Tutor Contact training from 9.30am to 3.00pm with an hour for lunch.
- Recitation & Consolidation Evening to reinforce the practice the mantras, ask any questions and clarify your learning.
- Online Learning Portal with additional resources and further tutor contact via the Group Forum.
- Full Training Notes provided in comprehensive PDF format.
- CPD Certificate upon completion of the Module.
- Application Process
a. Initial Booking
Complete the booking form and deposit payment.
b. Secure your Place
You will need to secure your place with a non-refundable £50 deposit. You can pay securely online – details are on the booking form, or via Bank Transfer. Your booking confirmation email will contain BACS details. Your booking confirmation email will contain the link for the payment of the deposit. Once the deposit is received, a receipt will be sent via email.
c. Full Payment
The remaining balance for the full cost of the Module should be paid no later than 2 weeks before the start of the Course. Extensions to payments, in exceptional circumstances, may be given at the discretion of the tutor.
Julie Hemmings/Divine Works Yoga reserves the right to withdraw your place if the deposit or full fees have not been paid by the required date.
- Cancellation and Refund Policy
In the event of either the student or the tutor needing to cancel the training, the following policies apply:-
a. Student Cancellation
You may withdraw your application from the training course up to 30 days before the start date, and receive a refund of all monies paid, minus the non-refundable £50 deposit.
Within the 30 day pre-course period, and once the training has started, no monies can be refunded, either wholly or in part. In exceptional circumstances, at the discretion of the tutor, where evidence can be provided, you may be offered a place on a future training.
All cancellations must be submitted in writing to the tutor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
b. Training Cancellation
In the rare case that the Module has to be cancelled or postponed, full refunds of all monies paid, including deposits, will be given.
- Circumstances beyond our Control
In the event of circumstances beyond our control, we may occasionally have to reschedule dates or relocate the training venue (in-person trainings only). Such circumstances may include, but are not limited to:- fire, flood, electrical failure, internet failure (online courses), industrial action by third parties, civil unrest or tutor illness.
In these circumstances, every effort will be made to minimise disruption to the training, and to ensure that every participant is given the opportunity to continue with the training course.
- Code of Conduct
During the training, and upon completion and certification, it is asked that you maintain ethical and professional standards of practice.
a. In line with the teachings of ahimsa, you will undertake the safe practice of the techniques given, and to consider all the precautions and contra-indications where necessary, both in your own personal practice, and when teaching them to your students.
b. In line with the teachings of satya, you will make known to the Tutor any medical conditions, injuries or illness before the start of the Course, or as and when they arise during the training.
c. In line with the teachings of asteya, you will not share the teaching materials with other tutors, students or teaching establishments.
d. In line with the teachings of ahimsa, you will not engage in any behaviour that is deemed abusive, threatening, discourteous or discriminatory, either towards the Tutor, or other Course participants.
In line with GDPR Regulations, your data will be used and protected in the following ways:-
a. Personal Data
Your personal data:- name, address, and contact details, will be used to contact you during the training and if needed, once the course has been completed. Your medical information will be used to determine precautions and contra-indications for certain practices.
This data will be held by Julie Hemmings/Divine Works Yoga on a password protected electrical device for the legally required 7 years.
b. Payment Data
Your payment details will be stored by the secure servers of Stripe Payment Processing and Woo Commerce, and used to process your payments. This data will be held by them for the legally required term.
9. Complaints Procedure
In the event that you are not happy with any elements of the training provided, I will make every endeavour to resolve the situation to the best of my ability. The complaints procedure is as follows:-
- Contact me for an informal, confidential conversation.
- If you are not satisfied with the conclusion, please submit your complaint in writing to: email@example.com. I will endeavour to provide you with a written response within 14 days, unless external recourse is necessary.
In the unlikely event that the Tutor has concerns about a participant not abiding by the Code of Conduct, as set out in Clause 7, the participant will be:-
- Contacted for an informal, verbal discussion to remedy the situation.
- In the event of a continuation of the event, the participant will be given a written warning.
- Failure to comply after the written warning may result in the participant being excluded from further attendance on the Training , with no provision for refund of monies paid.
These Terms & Conditions are designed to ensure that everyone has an enjoyable and productive experience on the course.
Divine Works Yoga